1/3 oz. Chakra-Colored Glass Vials with Stainless Steel Rollers and Matching Lids (Set of 7)
Organizing your chakra-balancing oils is easy and beautiful.
- 7 different colors correspond to chakras.
- Stainless steel rollers control oil application.
- Optional 7 chakra vinyl labels sold separately.
Balancing your chakras has never been simpler than with these fun, color-coordinated glass roll-on vials to organize your chakra oils! These bottles are perfect for applying essential oils directly to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 7 colored glass vials (1 of each—red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and magenta) with stainless steel roller ball inserts and matching colored caps.
Dimensions: 3¼" tall x ¾" diameter.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)