1/3 oz. Clear Glass Vials with Gemstone Rollers and Black Caps (Pack of 12)
Enhance the power of essential oil blends with gemstone roll-on vials.
These beautiful clear glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! Gemstone rollers combined with essential oils can help improve well-being and promote energy and healing. Inherent energies of different stones offer various benefits. (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- Hematite—Absorbs negative energy, protects and helps to stay grounded.
- Carnelian—restores vitality and motivation, stimulates creativity, and gives courage.
- Tiger's Eye—Focuses the mind, helps dispel fear and anxiety, stabilizes mood swings.
- Rose Quartz—Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- Amethyst—Balances and helps with confidence.
- Sodalite—Fosters logic, rationality, and efficiency. Helpful for working in groups and stimulates thought.
- Green Aventurine—Attracts prosperity and success, helps with empathy and cooperation.
- Red Leopard Jasper—Encourages physical healing and detoxification.
- Red Aventurine—Renews excitement and confidence in bringing one’s projects, goals, and desires into reality.
- Rainbow Fluorite—highly protective and stabilizing stone, useful for grounding and harmonizing spiritual energy.
- Brecciated Jasper—Provides mental clarity, may increase organization and decrease stress.
- Crystal—Amplifies energy and thought.
Contents: 12 clear glass vials with 12 gemstone—1 of each stone—roller ball inserts and black caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 3½" tall x ¾" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)
Video: "Why do my roller balls fall out or not roll?"