1/3 oz. Matte Lavender Glass Bottles with Metal Roll-ons and Gold Caps (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$10.74 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for CA$10.14 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for CA$9.54 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for CA$8.95 each and save 25%
A handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed!
- Metal rollers enhance application control.
- Matte lavender color helps protect oils from UV light damage.
- Minimal waste.
- Convenient for kits and travel.
- Best with 1:1 ratio of essential and carrier oils.
These stunning lavender glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The color provides the ultimate protection from damaging UV light. (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 matte lavender glass vials with stainless steel roller ball inserts and gold caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 3½" tall x ¾" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.) You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Rectangle Labels.
1303 - Blank Clear Rectangle Labels.
1301 - Blank White Moisture-Resistant Polyester Rectangle Labels (for laser printers).
1305 - Blank White Moisture-Resistant Vinyl Rectangle Labels (for inkjet printers).
1308 - Blank White Circle Labels (for laser printers).