1 oz. Amber Glass Bottles with Dropper Caps (Pack of 6)
A precise way to make and use diluted oils and blends.
- Makes filling capsules and containers mess free.
- Droppers helps to eliminate waste and make more precise measurements.
- Dark color helps protect from UV light.
- For upright storage and application.
- Holds 2 Tbsp., 30 ml. of liquid.
These amber glass bottles are excellent for making blends or for diluting an essential oil to use on children. The glass droppers allow you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. They also make filling capsules a snap. The dark amber color helps protect contents from damaging ultraviolet light.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 6 amber glass bottles with pre-assembled dropper tops (glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps).
Volume: 1 oz., or 30 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with labels.