French "Introduction to Modern Essentials" Booklet, 9th Edition (Pack of 10)
Packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket! Lists 50 common oils and their uses, along with recommendations for 250 health concerns. A great introductory guide to give away.
This essential reference booklet is packed with information but small enough to carry in your pocket! An ideal way to introduce essential oils to others. Contents: introductory information, 50 common essential oils and their uses, easy do-it-yourself recipes, and a personal usage guide listing over 250 health conditions with recommended oils and blends. A must-have resource!
The information in this booklet is from the book Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. Please refer to Modern Essentials for additional information, research, and usage suggestions.
Contents: 10 booklets.
Publication: 9th Edition.
Pages: 80 (each booklet).
Dimensions: 5" tall x 4" wide x ⅛" deep (each booklet).
- An Introduction to Essential Oils
- Learn about what essential oils are, where they come from, and why many people are turning to these natural solutions for many of today's health issues.
- Essential Oil Recipes
- Make easy do-it-yourself essential oil blends.
- Common Essential Oils
- Learn about the 50 most common essential oils and some of the ways each one is used.
- Personal Usage Guide
- Discover which essential oils, essential oil blends, and essential oil-inspired supplements are commonly used for hundreds of different health conditions.