2 ml Amber Glass Vials with Metal Roll-ons and Black Caps (Pack of 12)
- Buy 6 for CA$10.43 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for CA$9.85 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for CA$9.27 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for CA$8.69 each and save 25%
Smoother application for samples!
- Generous sample.
- Better metal roller.
- Ultimate UV protection.
- Ideal for travel too.
Glass sample vials are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils—simply roll on the skin as needed! The dark amber color helps protect oils from damaging ultraviolet light. Vials come with durable metal roller balls and smooth black caps. (Roll-on fitments work best if the essentials oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 12 amber glass vials with metal roller ball inserts and black caps.
Volume: 2 ml., or ~ ⅝ dram.
Neck: 10-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: 1⅜" tall x ½" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial, or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can also carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)
Video: "Why do my roller balls fall out or not roll?"