2 oz. Aluminum Bottle with White Misting Sprayer
Just the right size for travel, this lightweight, aluminum spray bottle works great for misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, cooling mists, and other light liquid creations. (Not recommended for thick mixtures.)
Contents: 1 aluminum bottle, 1 white misting spray top, and 1 clear hood.
Volume: 2 oz. (60 ml).
- When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil and/or with water and Epsom salts.
- To use Epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and the spray top with a clean cloth to make sure they are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the end of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or clogged, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the sprayer a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Then place the tube in warm, clear water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue pumping until the sprayer empties.
Notes: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.