4 oz. Natural Plastic Bottle with Black Trigger Sprayer
This plastic spray bottle features a unique misting trigger top that makes it easy to apply your favorite perfume, spritzer, floral water, body spray, or other liquid creation! The spray top also has a child-proof, locking mechanism.
Note: Because some essential oils could potentially clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils—however, many customers find that this spray top works better than our regular misting pump top.
Contents: 1 natural plastic bottle and 1 black trigger spray top.
Volume: 4 oz.—120 ml, or ½ c. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 24-410 (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut the tube at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To open and close the child-proof, locking mechanism, press in the button located at the base of the sprayer as pictured.
For more information about the types of plastics in our bottles and containers, as well as their safety with essential oils, click here.