4 oz. White Plastic Bottle with Misting Sprayer
This 4 oz. plastic bottle with a fine-mist spray pump conveniently disperses liquids into the air, puts a disinfectant solution onto a surface, and applies treatments to large areas of the body, among other uses.
Note: Because some essential oils could potentially clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils.
Contents: 1 white plastic bottle, 1 white misting spray top, and 1 acrylic hood.
Volume: 4 oz.—120 ml, or ½ c. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 24-410 (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents. It is best to dilute essential oils with carrier oil and/or with water and Epsom salts. To use Epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to make sure both are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.
For information about the types of plastics in our bottles and containers, including their safety with essential oils, please click here.