5 ml Amber Glass Vials and Black Euro-style Caps with Orifice Reducers (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$6.05 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for CA$5.71 each and save 15%
Euro-style cap inserts an orifice reducer when twisted onto the vial.
- Common way to store and use essential oil.
- Orifice reducer controls oil flow by drops.
- Amber glass protects contents from UV light.
- Cap appearance and insert height may vary.
These amber glass vials are the right size for dividing your favorite oils into travel bottles or for giving generous samples. The dark color protects contents from damaging UV rays. The Euro-cap has a built-in orifice reducer that snaps into place when you first twist it onto the vial. This helps control by drops the amount of oil you dispense. The vial is also sealed until you twist the cap off for the first time.
Contents: 6 amber glass vials and 6 black Euro-caps with orifice reducers.
Volume: 5 ml, or 1 t. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: ~2¼" tall x ¾" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or bottle dropper.
- Once the vial is filled, twist the euro-style cap onto the top (clockwise). As the cap is tightens, a faint popping sound will indicate that the orifice reducer has dropped into place and is ready for use. The cap is also equipped with a seal (like that of a water bottle) which will break when opened.
- With the cap in place, the vial is ready to be labeled
Note: From one package to another, caps may vary in style and orifice reducers may vary in height.