5 ml Blue Glass Vials and Black Euro-style Caps with Orifice Reducers (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$11.34 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for CA$10.72 each and save 15%
Perfect for storing your favorite essential oils and blends while traveling, or for giving out generous samples.
These blue glass bottles are made for easily dividing your favorite oils into smaller bottles for generous samples or for travel. A beautiful cobalt color helps protect the contents from damaging ultraviolet light. The Euro-cap has a built-in orifice reducer that snaps into place when you first twist it onto the vial. This helps control by drops the amount of oil you dispense. The vial is also sealed until you twist the cap off for the first time.
Contents: 6 blue glass vials and 6 black Euro-caps with orifice reducers.
Volume: 5 ml, or 1 t. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 2¼" tall x ¾" diameter.
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or bottle dropper.
- Once the vial is filled, twist the euro-style cap onto the top (clockwise). As the cap tightens, a faint popping sound will indicate that the orifice reducer has dropped into place and is ready for use. The cap is also equipped with a seal (like that of a water bottle) which will break when opened.
- With the cap in place, the vial is ready to be labeled. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
1308 - Blank White Circle Labels (for laser printers).
Note: From one package to another, caps may vary in style and orifice reducers may vary in height.