50 ml Clear Handheld Foamer Bottle with White Fingertip Pump
Dispense rich, luxurious foaming soap!
- Makes your liquid soap last longer.
- Holds ~2 oz., or 1/4 c. liquid.
- Durable, shatter-resistant materials.
- Locking pump mechanism.
- Great size for travel or giving out samples.
This portable pump bottle is perfect for carrying a small portion of foaming hand wash or soap. It fits easily in a purse, briefcase, or travel bag. An acrylic hood prevents accidental discharge of contents.
Contents: 1 foamer pump bottle.
Volume: 50 ml—1.7 oz.
Dimensions: 5" tall x 1¼" diameter.
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (⅛" to ¼" high).
- Fill remaining space with water
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Work the pump action a few times until the water comes out. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If the pump still doesn't work, try reducing the amount of soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For information about the types of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, please click here.