8 oz. Purple Plastic Bottle with Black Trigger Sprayer
Out of stock
This chic plastic bottle in a deep shade of purple protects your oil-based creations from damaging UV light. The locking trigger sprayer is great for dispensing perfumes, scented waters, spritzers, and other light creations.
Note: Because some essential oils could potentially clog the spraying mechanism, this spray top is not guaranteed when used with essential oils?however, many customers find that this spray top works better than our regular misting pump top.
Contents: 1 purple plastic bottle and 1 black trigger spray top.
Volume: 8 oz.—240 ml, or 1 c. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 24-410 (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean, dry cloth to ensure that they are free from any dust or liquid.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut the tube at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle (clockwise).
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
Video: How to cut or adjust a spray tube.