1 ml Blue Glass Vials with Metal Roll-ons and Black Caps (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$6.05 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for CA$5.71 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for CA$5.38 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for CA$5.04 each and save 25%
A beautiful, effortless way for people to experience your essential oil products. Also convenient for travel.
Tiny sample vials are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils—simply roll on the skin as needed! The blue glass color helps protect contents from damaging UV light. These vials come with durable metal roller balls and smooth black caps. (Roll-on fitments work best if the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 blue glass vials with metal roller ball inserts and black caps.
Volume: 1 ml., or ~ ¼ dram.
Neck: 10-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: 1⅛" tall x ½" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial, or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can also carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)
Video: "Why do my roller balls fall out or not roll?"