Black Euro-Style Caps for Vials with Neck Size 18-415 (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$2.27 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for CA$2.14 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for CA$2.02 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for CA$1.89 each and save 25%
Need a replacement cap for one of your essential oils vials? Here it is!
Do you need to replace a cap on one of your essential oil vials? This black cap fits standard 5, 10, 15, and 30 ml (1 oz.) bottles. Euro-style means that a built-in orifice reducer snaps into place when you first twist the cap onto the vial. This helps control by drops the amount of oil you dispense. The vial is also sealed until you twist the cap off for the first time.
Contents: 6 Euro-style caps.
Features: Fits standard 5, 10, 15, and 30 ml (1 oz.) essential oil glass bottles.
Neck: 18-415. (Click number to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or bottle dropper.
- Once the vial is filled, twist the euro-style cap onto the top (clockwise). As the cap tightens, a faint popping sound will indicate that the orifice reducer has dropped into place and is ready for use. The cap is also equipped with a seal (like that of a water bottle) which will break when opened.
- With the cap in place, the vial is ready to be labeled. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
1308 - Blank White Circle Labels (for laser printers).
Note: From one package to another, caps may vary in outward style and orifice reducers may vary in height.