Black Treatment Pump for 1 and 2 oz. Glass and 2 and 4 oz. Plastic Bottles (20-410 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for CA$0.76 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for CA$0.71 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for CA$0.67 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for CA$0.63 each and save 25%
Create your own liquid soaps with this easy-to-squeeze treatment.
- Compatible with bottles that have a 20-410 neck.
- Ideal for soaps, thin lotions, sanitizers, and beard oils.
- Perfect size for traveling.
- Includes acrylic hood to help prevent accidental pumping.
This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes.
Contents: 1 pump top with with clear acrylic hood. (Bottles not included.)
Features: Fits our 1 and 2 oz. glass bottles and our 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottles, among others. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure that they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water, and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
Note: We are currently shipping out both smooth- and ribbed-based treatment pumps, so you may receive pumps that vary slightly from the product shown.