Black Trigger Sprayer for 8, 16, and 32 oz. Glass Bottles (28-400 Neck Size)
Create your own sprays with this easy-to-squeeze locking trigger spray top.
- Compatible with bottle closures that have a 28-400 neck.
- Spray, stream, or lock adjustments.
- Ideal for household cleaners and fresheners.
This trigger spray top features the easy-to-use mechanism often found on commercial household cleaners. The tip rotates through 2 settings: a sprayer and a child-proof, locking nozzle. The tube can be trimmed with scissors or bent in the bottle as needed. Made of BPA-free plastic.
Contents: 1 trigger spray top.
Neck Size: 28-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Because some essential oils could clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils. However, many customers have found that trigger sprayers work better than fine-mist pump sprayers.
- Before using, cut the bottom of the sprayer tube to 1/16" above the inside bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- If the sprayer mechanism becomes clogged or the trigger becomes stiff, remove the entire top from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Squeeze the trigger a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the sprayer in warm, clear water and squeeze the trigger several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue spraying until the tube is empty.
- To lock the child-proof mechanism, twist the front of the spray nozzle until the word OFF is at the top. Reverse to unlock.
Video: How to cut or adjust a long spray tube.