Rollerball "Baby Bottles" Make & Take Kit
Host a DIY workshop featuring 10 roll-on blends for babies plus a bonus spray.
Let the Rollerball™ "Baby Bottles" Make & Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils. The class covers topics such as teething discomfort, respiratory and digestive support, mood support, and much more. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils. They are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 1 oz. roll-on blends (plus a 2 oz. spray bonus blend). Roll-on blends: Defense, Dream, Ear, Happy, Nose, Seasonal, Skin, Tummy, Teeth, and Temperature. Plus, a bonus Healthy Bottom spray.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Table tent recipe cards.
- 10 Complete sets of 10 moisture-proof labels (100 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils–bergamot, cedarwood, cypress, fir, frankincense, geranium, ginger, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, patchouli, Roman chamomile, sandalwood, spearmint, spikenard (optional), thyme, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 1 oz. Clear Glass Roll-on Vials with Black Caps (Pack of 2).
- 2 oz. spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).