Rollerball "Mood Series" Make & Take Workshop Kit
Host a class for 10 people to create 10 roll-on blends for emotional support, plus a bonus personal spray.
- 5 recipes to release negative emotions.
- 5 recipes for embracing positive emotions.
- Moisture-resistant vial and cap stickers for 10 ml roll-ons and a 15 ml spray.
- A great introduction to essential oils.
Let the Rollerball™ "Mood Series" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils and emotions. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils: they are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 bonus spray). Five roll-on blends for releasing emotions: Fury, Grief, Sadness, Suffering, and Worry. Five roll-on blends for embracing emotions: Clarity, Confidence, Gratitude, Harmony, and Love. Plus, a bonus Happiness spray.
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof label (5 each roll-on/4 spray total).
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, clary sage, clove, cypress, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, helichrysum, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, myrrh, orange, patchouli, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, rosemary, sandalwood, thyme, vetiver, white fir, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz., or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz, or 300 drops) spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).