1 oz. Clear Glass Bottles and Black Misting Sprayers (Pack of 6)
Ideal for traveling or sharing samples of misting perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
- Convenient size used for many DIY recipes.
- Glass bottle suitable for solutions of all essential oils.
- Misting sprayer works well for personal and household use.
- Holds 2 Tbsp., or 1/8 c. liquid.
- Transparent bottle shows content level.
NOTE: Identical white spray tops will be substituted if black tops become unavailable.
These small, clear glass spray bottles are perfect for samples of your liquid creations! They work great for misting on perfumes, spritzes, sprays, floral waters, and more.
Note: Because some essential oils may clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable and essential oils.
Contents: 6 clear glass bottles with black plastic misting spray tops and clear acrylic hoods.
Volume: 1 oz.—30 ml, or 2 T. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this neck size.)
Dimensions: 4⅜" tall x 1¼" in diameter.
- Fill the bottle with desired contents. It is best to dilute essential oils with carrier oil and/or with water and epsom salts. To use epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to make sure both are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45° angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.