2 oz. Blue Glass Bottle with Dropper Cap
- Buy 50 for CA$1.67 each and save 10%
A precise way to make and use diluted oils and blends.
- Makes filling capsules and containers mess free.
- Droppers helps to eliminate waste and make more precise measurements.
- Dark color helps protect from UV light.
- For upright storage and application.
- Holds 4 Tbsp., 1/4 c. of liquid.
This 2 oz. cobalt-blue glass dropper bottle is a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid. It is also great for filling capsules with your essential oil mixtures. The cobalt color helps protect the contents from harmful ultraviolet light.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 1 blue glass bottle with pre-assembled dropper cap (glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap).
Volume: 2 oz., or 60 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
Dimensions: 4" tall x 1½" diameter (without dropper cap).
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with labels.