2 oz. Clear Glass Bottle with Black Misting Sprayer
These clear glass spray bottles are perfect for misting and sharing perfumes, floral waters, spritzes, body sprays, and other liquid creations.
Contents: 1 clear glass bottle, 1 black spray top, and 1 clear hood.
Volume: 2 oz. (60 ml, or 4 T.). (Size Comparison Chart)
Neck Size: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Fill the bottle with desired contents. It is best to dilute essential oils with carrier oil and/or with water and epsom salts. To use epsom salts, sprinkle them in the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oils. Allow the salts a few minutes to absorb the oils. Fill the remaining space with water. (Epsom salts help disperse oils evenly throughout the water, preventing them from rising to the top.)
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to make sure both are free from liquid or dust.
- Cut the bottom of the spray tube at a 45¡ angle to fit about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff and hard to use, remove it from the bottle and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Pump the spray top a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to sit for 5 minutes. Next place the tube in warm, plain water and pump the sprayer a few times to rinse it. Remove the tube from the water and continue spraying until it empties.