White Pump for 4 oz. Blue Glass and 2, 4, and 8 oz. Plastic Bottles (24-410 Neck Size)
- Buy 72 for CA$0.76 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for CA$0.71 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for CA$0.67 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for CA$0.63 each and save 25%
Easily dispense your soaps, lotions, beard oils, and carrier oils with this pump top.
- Compatible with bottle closures that have a 24-400 or 24-410 neck.
- Locking pump mechanism.
- Dispenser for liquid soap, shampoo, body wash.
- Application control for gels and massage oils.
This white plastic pump is the ideal dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. It is conveniently equipped with a twist-down lock for storage and travel. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes.
Contents: 1 pump.
Features: Fits our 4 oz. blue glass bottles and our 2, 4, and 8 oz. plastic bottles, among others. Container Size Comparison Chart
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist clockwise until secured. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.