5 ml Amber Glass Vials with Dropper Caps (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$7.95 each and save 10%
- Buy 48 for CA$7.49 each and save 15%
A small standard vial becomes a convenient dropper bottle!
- Great control of essential and carrier oils.
- Ideal for blending diluting.
- Easy cleaning of 2-piece bulb assembly.
These amber glass vials are ideal for making blends or for diluting an essential oil. The dark protects contents from damaging UV light, while the glass dropper allows you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. The droppers also making filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 6 amber glass bottles and 6 preassembled dropper caps (glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap).
Volume: 5 ml, or 1t. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 18-415 (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with labels.