15 ml Blue Glass Vials and White Euro-style Caps with Orifice Reducers (Pack of 6)
- Buy 12 for CA$5.83 each and save 10%
- Buy 50 for CA$5.50 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for CA$5.18 each and save 20%
- Buy 150 for CA$4.86 each and save 25%
Perfect for storing your favorite essential oils and blends.
These beautiful blue glass vials are the ultimate in safely storing and using any essential oil or blend. The cobalt color provides maximum protection from damaging UV rays, while the cap seals tightly to limit the oxidizing effects of outside air. The Euro-cap has a built-in orifice reducer that snaps into place when you first twist it onto the vial. This helps control by drops the amount of oil you dispense. The vial is also sealed until you twist the cap off for the first time.
Contents: 6 blue glass vials and 6 white Euro-caps with orifice reducers.
Volume: 15 ml, or 1 T. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: ~2¾" tall x 1" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or bottle dropper.
- Once the vial is filled, twist the euro-style cap onto the top (clockwise). As the cap is tightens, a faint popping sound will indicate that the orifice reducer has dropped into place and is ready for use. The cap is also equipped with a seal (like that of a water bottle) which will break when opened.
- With the cap in place, the vial is ready to be labeled. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
1308 - Blank White Circle Labels (for laser printers).
Note: From one package to another, caps may vary in style and orifice reducers may vary in height.