1/3 oz. Amber Glass Bottles with Metal Roll-ons and Black Caps (Pack of 6)
Standard roll-on size (10 ml) for many make & take recipes.
- Metal rollers enhance application control.
- Plastic roll-on casing is safe for all oils.
- Amber glass helps protect from UV light.
These beautiful amber glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The dark color provides the ultimate protection from damaging UV light. (Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 amber glass vials with stainless steel roller ball inserts and black caps.
Volume: ⅓ oz., or 10 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 3½" tall x ¾" diameter.
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.)