"Oils to the Rescue" Kit and Usage Card
Personalize your own natural first aid kit with basic supplies to help you respond to common emergencies.
Personalize your own natural first aid kit! This "Oils to the Rescue" kit provides the basic supplies you need so you'll be ready to respond to common emergencies: shock, difficulty breathing, cuts and scrapes, bruises, muscle cramping, poison ivy, rashes, sprains, and more. The case has 2 zipper compartments that hold all the kit's original contents.
The case's extra pockets let you cater the kit to your own needs! It has 4 large pockets to carry any other essentials you want to add to your kit—like nasal sprays, sunscreen and lotion tottles, and hand sanitizer—and 6 small pockets to hold your 15 ml essential oil vials.
Objective: Educational. (Click here for information on the difference between Educational and Marketing materials.)
Contents: (Essential oils and suggested items above not included.)
- 1 "Oils to the Rescue" case with adjustable shoulder strap.
- 1 "Oils to the Rescue" First Aid Usage Card.
- 10 Sterile gauze pads (3" x 3", 12-ply).
- 1 Roll of medical tape (10 yd.).
- 1 Elastic bandage with hook-and-loop strap.
- 2 Gauze rolls (2" wide, 4 yd.).
- 1 Gauze roll (3" wide, 4 yd.).
- 10 Fabric bandages.
- 1 Stainless steel scissors.
- 1 Stainless steel tweezers.
- 3 Cotton-tip applicators (6").