Family Care Kit
Provides the perfect containers for making your own natural first aid kit—epsom salt and instruction sheet included.
The Family Care Kit provides the perfect containers for making your own natural first aid kit! A handy instruction sheet outlines how to put the kit together and lists the essential oils you need (oils not included). You'll be ready to respond to common emergencies: shock, difficulty breathing, cuts and scrapes, bruises, muscle cramping, poison ivy, rashes, sprains, and more. Our "Oils to the Rescue" Bag is the perfect place to keep your kit organized and ready to go.
- 1 Instruction sheet.
- 1 Oil Lock™ Sample Vial Rectangle Labels for Wound Care.
- 6 Roll-on vials.
- 6 Mini spray vials.
- 6 Nasal inhalers.
- 6 Lip gloss containers.
- 1 Salve jar.
- 1 Blue bottle with black cap, 8 oz.
- 1 Black trigger spray top.
- 1 Bag of Epsom salt.
- Mini spray vial—4 ml (1 t.).
- Roll-on vial—⅙ oz. (5 ml)
- Lip gloss container—¼ oz (½ T.).
- Salve jar—½ oz. (1 T.).
- Blue glass bottle—8 oz (1 c.).
- Epsom salt—1 oz (⅛ c.).
Addition Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils–AromaTouch®, basil, bergamot, Breathe®, Citrus Bliss®, cypress, Deep Blue®, DigestZen®, frankincense, geranium. helichrysum, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, melaleuca, melissa, On Guard®, peppermint, Purify®, Roman chamomile, sandalwood, Serenity®, Wild Orange, wintergreen, and ylang ylang.
- Unbleached cotton squares.
- Non-latex rubber gloves.
Note: Click here for more information on glass container sizes.