Dropper Cap Assemblies for 5 ml or 2 dram Vials (Pack of 6)
Turn your smaller standard vials into versatile little dropper bottles!
- Recycle empty dōTERRA® 5 ml vials.
- Dispense diluted oils and custom blends.
- Fill capsules and containers without mess.
- Clean easily and reuse.
Make your 5 ml or 2 dram vials more useful with convenient dropper tops! They feature a curved-tip pipette and black cap with bulb. Pre-assembled for your convenience, the droppers save time and oil: they control how much oil you add to a blend or make filling a capsule easy and with no mess. They are also simple to disassemble, making it easy to clean and reuse. (To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store the bottle in an upright position and replace the dropper with a regular cap when transporting.)
Contents: 6 pre-assembled dropper caps—including glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps. (Oil bottles not included.)
Neck: 18-415. (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid into the glass pipette. Gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels