"Easy Protocols for Twelve Essentials" Booklet
Make the most of popular oils!
- Beautiful word art fore each oil featuring their common uses.
- Recipes and protocols for 12 popular oils most common uses—making it easier for you!
- Special highlights on stress, sleep, and mood to help users navigate how they can naturally address their concerns.
Discover how to easily use and share 12 popular oils with this accessible guide that incorporates them into daily living! This beautiful, informative book includes blends for roll-ons, diffusers, sprays, personal inhalers, and massage. As well as recipes for bath, body, wellness, rejuvenation, and household cleaning. Plus, bonus sections on stress, sleep, and mood! Oils included in this book are: copaiba, eucalyptus, frankincense, grapefruit, helichrysum, lavender, lemon, oregano, peppermint, tea tree, vetiver, and wild orange.
Use this book to:
- Make all natural creations with common oils that can benefit you in several ways.
- Help others by teaching them how to easily incorporate popular oils into their lives.
- Make your mental health a priority by taking a closer look at how essential oils can help stress, sleep, and mood.
Contents: 1 booklet.
Binding: Softcover, coil bound.
Size: 5½" tall x 5½" wide.