"Essential Oil Sprays" Make & Take Kit
Make 10 body and household sprays as a personal and practical way to introduce others to essential oils.
Try the "Essential Oil Sprays" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit for your next class! The custom spray blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils. They are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. But even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 spray blends. Sprays: Body—Calm Me Down, Lift Me Up, Passion, Slim & Trim; Room—Holiday Spice, Odor Eliminator, Refreshing, #2 Toilet; Pillow—Lavender Linen; and Cleaning—Yoga Mat.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee per spray, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Complete sets of 10 different moisture-proof labels, plus 10 bonus #2 Toilet Spray labels (110 total).
- 1 Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–bergamot, cinnamon, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, melaleuca, orange, peppermint, Roman chamomile, rosemary, wintergreen, and ylang ylang.
- Additional additives: distilled water and grapeseed oil.
- Muslin or cotton cloth.
- Plastic wrap.
- 2 oz. spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).