"Essentially Well: A Make & Take Workshop Kit"
If you want to cover all the health basics with roll-on blends, the "Essentially Well: A Make & Take Workshop Kit" is for you.
If you want to cover all the health basics with roll-on blends, the "Essentially Well: A Make-&-Take Workshop Kit" is for you. Developed with a certified reflexologist and aromatherapist, the kit presents 10 blends: Defense, Energy, Head, Muscle, Respiratory, Romance, Seasonal, Sleep, Stomach, and Throat. Also, 1 bonus Calm blend recipe is included.
Your packet contains all the paper materials you need to host up to 10 people who can make up to 10 wellness blends: invitations, table tent recipe cards, foot reflexology charts, recipe sheets, and waterproof vial labels. An 11th label set enables you to make up a sample set ahead of time for your guests to experience. A handy sheet of instructions and tips gives suggestions for conducting your class.
Suggested class organization: Charge a flat fee of $5 per blend or a bulk rate, such as 5 for $20. Have enough vials on hands for those who want to make multiples. Attendees new to oils might receive a free roll-on blend of their choice, such as a less expensive "Head" or "Energy." Already enrolled guests could supply oils for themselves and new friends.
- 20 - Postcard Invitations.
- 10 - Table Tent Recipe Cards.
- 10 - Recipe Sheets
- 11 - Assorted Label Sheets (10 different labels per set).
- 1 - Bonus Label Sheet (10 of same label).
- 1 - Instructions & Tips Sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blends—basil, bergamot, black pepper, clary sage, eucalyptus, fennel, fir, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, melalueca, oregano, peppermint, sandalwood, thyme, vetiver, wintergreen, and ylang ylang.
- 10 ml (1/3 oz., or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials. We recommend using clear glass roll-on bottles with this kit.)
- Carrier oils (in squeeze bottles, preferably).
- Mini funnels and paper towels.