"Fido & Felix" Make & Take Workshop Kit
Try "Fido & Felix: A Make & Take Workshop Kit" for your next class on caring for dogs and cats.
Try "Fido & Felix: A Make-&-Take Workshop Kit" for your next class on caring for dogs and cats. These custom spray blends are a great way for new users to experience essential oils—simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. But even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 spray blends. Sprays: Anxious, Breath, Bugs, Cuts, Digestion, Itch, Lumps, Muscles, Respiratory, and Seasonal Threats.
You can approach the workshop in different ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee per spray, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes).
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets.
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards.
- 11 Complete sets of 10 different moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- 1 Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes—arborvitae, cardamom, cedarwood, coriander, cypress, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, helichrysum, lavender, lemon, marjoram, myrrh, orange, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, sandalwood, vetiver, and Protective Blend.
- Additional additives: aloe vera juice, apple cider vinegar, carrier oil, colloidal silver, dish soap, distilled water, and witch hazel (alcohol free).
- 2 oz. spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).