Handcrafted Avante Ultrasonic Diffuser
Fine art combines with advanced technology in this decorative diffuser made of handcrafted artisan porcelain. Each one-of-a-kind piece features a stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape as a fashionable way to enjoy essential oils.
Fine art combines with advanced technology in this decorative diffuser made of handcrafted artisan porcelain. Each one-of-a-kind piece features a stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape as a fashionable way to enjoy essential oils. An ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oils into a cool mist that preserves the oils' health benefits and humidifies the room. With 16 different lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime—day or night—to suit any mood.
Contents: Includes 1 Avante Ultrasonic Diffuser and 1 power cord. (Essential oils not included).
- Handcrafted porcelain by skilled artisans.
- 3 mist options for aroma intensity (high for 4 hours, low or intermittent for 8 hours).
- 16 light options (varying warm white, flickering lights, 13 LED colors, or no light).
- Proprietary polymer water reservoir (protects diffuser from acidic oils).
- Humidifying benefits (while providing aromatherapy).
- Auto shutoff mechanism (when water runs out).
- 2.4MHz vibration frequency (produces smaller, finer water and oil particles).
- 1-year warranty.
Coverage: 355 square feet.
Dimensions: 11" tall x 7½" wide x 7½" deep.
- With diffuser unplugged, remove the porcelain exterior and the top part of the top polymer cover. Add 4 oz. (120 ml) of water and 4–5 drops of essential oil.
- Replace both the polymer and porcelain covers, and plug in the diffuser.
- To turn on the diffuser, press the button engraved with an oil drop image. Press it once for diffusing on high mode, twice for low mode, three times for intermittent mode, and four times for turning off the diffuser.
- To change light modes, press the button engraved with a sun image. Press it once for a warm white light, twice for a dimmer white light, three times for a flickering light, and four times for turning off the light.
- To change to LED color modes, make sure the light is off and then hold down the light button for two seconds. The colors will automatically cycle through. Or to choose one color, repeatedly press down on the light button until you see the desired color. To turn the light off, hold the light button down for 2 seconds.
Note: It is recommended that you clean the diffuser after 8 hours of use to avoid clogging and other problems. Use a Q-tip to gently swab the bottom of the water reservoir. Rinse the reservoir with water.