How to Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally with Essential Oil, by Rebecca Park Totilo
Learn causes and symptoms of high blood pressure and how to help regulate it with essential oils.
In the United States, 1/3 of adults have been diagnosed with hypertension, or high blood pressure. Another 1/3 have prehypertension. And more than half of those with hypertension don't have their condition under control. Despite balancing medications and monitoring diets, are the true causes—and best treatments—for high blood pressure still hidden in the shadows?
In How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally With Essential Oil, Rebecca Park Totilo sheds light on high blood pressure, its causes and symptoms, and how to help regulate it with essential oils. Included are simple blending techniques, dilution charts, and a wide variety of recipes for everyday use. You'll love the "Heart Plus Roll-On Blend" and "Love My Heart Massage Oil." Or, get creative with the basic blend recipes and discover your own favorite remedies. With no side effects and no prescription necessary, essential oils offer a healthy aromatic and therapeutic option for controlling high blood pressure.
- Bust the myths of "questionable" oils.
- Learn simple topical applications and inhalation methods.
- Blend by "notes" to make super-easy recipes.
- Explore numerous essential oil profiles and their common uses.
- Discover the health benefits of carrier oils.
Dimensions: 6" wide x 9" tall x ¼" wide.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rebecca Park Totilo is a sought-after international speaker as an expert on the uses of essential oils. She offers professional clinical certification courses, both live and online. As a prolific, award-winning writer of both inspirational and instructional books, she has authored or coauthored over 46 books—with some titles selling over 1 million copies. Rebecca lives by the beach with her husband and 4 children.
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- What Causes High Blood Pressure?
- Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
- Getting Checked for High Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Checking Blood Pressure When Trying New Blends
- When to Call the Doctor
- How to Take an Accurate Blood Pressure Reading
- Getting Accurate Results
- Controlling Your High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure during Pregnancy
- What Is an Essential Oil?
- How Essential Oils Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Essential Oil Precautions
- Essential Oil Precautions for Topical Applications
- Essential Oil Precautions for Inhalation
- Supporting Research
- Essential Oils Recommended for High Blood Pressure
- Essential Oil Safety
- Skin Path Test
- Essential Oil Storage
- Essential Oil Storage Tips
- Methods of Use for High Blood Pressure
- Topical or Dermal
- Quick Reference Blending Chart
- How to Use Essential Oils for Treatment of High Blood Pressure
- Essential Oil Recipes for High Blood Pressure
- Bright and Early Topical Blend
- Tranquil Sleep Topical Blend
- Evening Steam Inhalation Blend
- Heart Plus Roll-On Blend
- BP Roll-On Blend
- Heart Blend
- Heart Essential Blend
- Angina Relief Blend
- Calming Blend
- Essential Five Blend
- Love My Heart Massage Blend
- Heartwarming Bath Blend
- BP Diffuser Blend
- Easy Does It Blend
- Creating Your Own Blends for High Blood Pressure
- Hypertension/High Blood Pressure Oils
- Making Your First Blood Pressure Blend
- Basic Recipes for Your Blood Pressure Blends
- Basic Massage Oil Blend Recipe
- Basic Bath Gel Blend Recipe
- Basic Body Lotion Blend Recipe
- Basic Linen Spray Blend Recipe
- Basic Bath Scrub Blend Recipe
- Basic Salt Scrub Blend Recipe
- Basic Salve Blend Recipe
- Basic Bath Tea Blend Recipe
- Basic Body Detox Wrap Blend Recipe
- Basic Roll-On Blend Recipe
- Basic Bath Oil Blend Recipe
- Basic Nasal Inhaler Blend Recipe
- Basic Foot Oil Blend Recipe
- Which Carrier Oils to Use When Creating Topical Blends
- Shelf Life of Carrier Oils
- Carrier Oils Directory
- Dilution Rate for Your Blood Pressure Blends
- Simple Everyday Dilution Chart
- Massage Oil
- Quick Conversions for Dilution
- Equipment Use When Creating Blends for High Blood Pressure