Index Tab Stickers for Modern Essentials and/or Modern Essentials Handbook
Make your reference guide and handbook (9th–12th Editions) even easier to use!
- 20 color-coded topic tabs—10 for each book.
- 26 alphabet tabs for conditions—either book.
- 4 tabs for basics and lifestyle—either book.
- Small yet legible tabs sit in a single row.
Make your Modern Essentials and/or Modern Essentials Handbook (9th—12th Editions) even easier to use with handy index tab stickers!
First, color-coded section labels identify the major topics inside both books (abbreviated labels for the handbook are on the left side of the sheet).
Then, alphabetic labels match colored tabs for health conditions in the Modern Essentials "My Usage Guide." (These tabs can also be used in the Modern Essentials Handbook, though it does not have a distinctive tab for each letter. And there is only a single set of these tabs on the sticker page—order another sticker page to mark both books identically.)
Next, symbol labels mark pages for 3 application methods and "Essential Living" sections. (Again only a single set of these is included—order another sticker page to complete both books identically.)
All labels are legible yet small enough to allow you to see all tabs before and after.
- 20 color-coded section tabs—10 for each book (abbreviated labels for the handbook on left side of sheet).
- 26 alphabetic tabs to index the "Personal Usage Guide" (either book).
- 3 application method symbol tabs to mark the topical, aromatic and internal pages of the "Basics" section (either book).
- 1 heart symbol tab to mark the "Essential Living" section (either book).
Select a page in the book to place an index tab sticker. Remove the sticker from the paper backing. Carefully align the sticker so that the bottom of the colored area barely touches the edge of the page and lines up with the corresponding colored tab printed on the page. Rub the bottom of the sticker to secure it in place. Fold the top of the sticker backward at the top edge of the colored area so that it wraps around and adheres to the reverse side of the page.