"Emotional Support" Make-It-Yourself Recipes and Label Set
Make 10 roll-on blends for mood and emotional balance.
- Recipes for releasing negative and fostering positive emotions.
- UV-coated, card stock recipe chart for 10 ml roll-on vials.
- 1–2 moisture-resistant labels per recipe.
- Timely class idea or thoughtful gift.
"Emotional Support" Make-It-Yourself Set features quick and easy-to-make roll-on fixes to help lift the mood and maintain emotional balance. The set includes a chart with 10 ml roll-on recipes—Bundle of Nerves; Cool, Calm, Collected; Ego Boost; Focus Better; Happy as a Clam; Have No Fear; In the Dumps; Love Is in the Air; Perfect Harmony; and Rollback Stress—and one label for each.
Contents: 1 recipe chart and 1 assorted label sheet—1 label for each blend.
Ingredients Needed (not included):
- Essential oils needed for blends—basil, bergamot, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, cypress, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, juniper berry, lavender. lemon, lemongrass, orange, Roman chamomile, rosemary, petitgrain, sandalwood, ylang ylang
- Other ingredients needed for blends—fractionated coconut oil or another carrier oil.