Rollerball "Teachers" Make & Take Kit
Host a DIY workshop for 10 people on physical, mental, and emotional support blends for teachers.
- 10 recipes for 1/3 oz. (10 ml) roll-on vials, plus a 2 oz. spray.
- Moisture-resistant vial and lid stickers for each product.
- A thoughtful gift for any teacher.
Let the Rollerball™ "Teacher" Make & Take Workshop Kit enliven your next class on essential oils for the classroom. The roll-on blends are a great way for new users to experience oils. They are simple to make, easy to apply, and inexpensive to use. Even experienced users will enjoying discovering new blends and applications for familiar oils.
The kit includes all the paper materials you will need to host a workshop for 10 people and make 10 roll-on blends (plus 1 bonus blend). Roll-on blends: Calm Teacher, Class Chaos, Happy Teacher, Lesson Plans, Queasy Teacher, Rested Teacher, Rise & Shine, Think Summer, Timeout, and Well Teacher—plus a bonus Clean Slate spray (2 oz. spray).
You can approach the workshop different ways. You might give away a spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for the entire kit (including the cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Our Roll-on Hard Shell Travel Case holds the complete roll-on set of 10 perfectly!
Note: While the kit labels are designed for 10 ml roller vials, you can make 5 ml trial size samples during the workshop. Use the 10 ml roller vials, but just fill them half way.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof labels.
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- 2 Sticker tops sheets.
- Workshop tips sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–basil, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, coriander, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, oregano, patchouli, peppermint, Roman chamomile, rosemary, sandalwood, spearmint, vetiver, and ylang ylang.
- Carrier oils—fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz.) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- Distilled water.
- White vinegar.
- 2 oz. spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roll-on travel case (optional for kit storage and transport).